Hi everyone! It is the start of a new week and as per usual, I like to start my week off with a little bit of planning!
Last week was a small let down in terms of reading but when all things are considered, it is completely understandable as to why I didn't get to all of the books.
Similar to last week, I have posted a video on my youtube channel that also discusses the books that I hope to read this week. If you would prefer to watch that instead, you can find it here.
It is now time to jump into what I plan to read this week!
Must Read Books
- The Monster Catchers by George Brewington (I have to read this book for an upcoming blog tour that is happening this week. Keep you eyes out for that post!)
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (I am buddy reading this book with my friends Mieke and Abi this week and I cannot wait to jump into this book!)
- The Earth, My Butt and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
- Girls Can Vlog: Festival Frenzy by Emma Moss
- Missing by Sue Whitting
- Shaka Rising by Luke W. Molver
Mood Read Books
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson, Sarah Rees Brennan
- The Wizard of Once by Cressida Cowell
- Everless by Sara Holland
- The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
- The Punk Factor by Rebecca Denton
Here are all of the books I hope to read this week. What are you planning?
Yours in Reading,