Hello and welcome back for another week of reading plans. Some changes are coming to Reading Plans. One of them is that I now have a banner for this post! Do you like it? Another change is that you now have the option to either read the blog post or you can watch a video.
If you prefer to watch videos, then you can find it here.
A little update on last weeks reading plans:
I managed to read two books and start a third. Things definitely didn't go according to plan last week. I didn't do as much reading as I wanted to. But I have hopes that this week will be a bit better considering that my exams end on Thursday.
Must Read Books:
a quick note, all of my must read books are for my uni course as I have to get to them before my exam
- The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
- King Lear by William Shakespeare
- How to be a Medieval Woman by Margery Kempe
- Paradise Lost by John Milton
- The Changeling by Thomas Middleton and William Rowly
Mood Read Books:
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown (this is my buddy read that I have fallen hopelessly behind on)
- The Earth, My Butt and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
- Missing by Sue Whitting
- Girls Can Vlog: Festival Frenzy by Emma Moss
- The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
- The Punk Factor by Rebecca Denton
Is this super ambitious? Most definitely. I'll probably only be able to get to a couple of these books. I have high hopes though!
What are your reading plans for the week?
Yours in Reading,