It's a new week and that means that it is time for my reading plans.
I'm officially on study break this week which means that I can get a little more into reading. I've been busy lately and I'm hoping that this week will be a calm one.
A little update on last weeks reading plans. I managed to finish two books and start another one. The week just seemed to fly by and I found myself not really being at home and being able to read. However, I hope that this week, I can get to all of the books.
Must Read Books:
- Seafire by Natalie C. Parker (I started this one over the weekend and I want to finish it this week)
- Switchback by Danika Stone (I wanted to get to this book last week, but unfortunately it didn't work out that way)
- Pragtige Piesangs by Elizabeth Laird en Liz Pichon (As mentioned last week, I would like to get to Afrikaans books as they are part of my heritage and I also want to create a new series on my blog)
- Field Notes On Love by Jennifer E. Smith (This is the Topping the TBR pick for May and as a host, I have to get to this)
- The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James (I've had this for a while and I've heard good things)
What are your reading plans for this week? Do you have one book that you really need to get to?
Yours in Reading,