We are back for another Reading Plans post.
This post will include some books that you've seen before and even some new books.
I have to admit that my reading has kind of taken a little bit of a step back. There is no real reason other than I'll start a book and then just not feel like reading it until the middle of the week. I like to think that my brain is waiting until the Reading Rush (add me as a friend) to really read like crazy. I have my eyes set on the badge of reading seven books throughout the week.
Keep an eye out for my Reading Rush TBR!
Let's jump into this week's reading plans
- Between Frost and Fury by Chani Lynn Feener (This is the second book in the Xenith Trilogy and I want to reread this to refresh my brain before jumping into the final book)
- Within Ash and Stardust by Chani Lynn Feener (My blog tour date is for this week and I really want to know what happens next)
- Magic Heist by Mary Karlik (once again, my tour date for this book is this week)
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (I'm finally going to pick this book up. I've been convinced)
- How The Light Gets In by Katy Upperman (This has been on here before and I'm hoping that this will be the week that I will get to it)
- Grace Year by Kim Liggett (we don't talk about this one)
- Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff (nor do we talk about this one and the fact that I still haven't read it...)
There are a couple other books on my list but they are kind of there should I feel like exceeding my TBR this week. Other than that, these are my reading plans!
Yours in Reading,