This month has started off with probably what I would consider to be one of my biggest reading moods ever. I've already completed about nine books and honestly, I want to keep going and get through some books which I keep pushing onto my next TBR.
I am also doing something new this week! I have found my groove with audiobooks. Which means that I am officially listening to about one or two a week depending on how quickly I get through each one!
Let's jump into my reading plans!
- A Girl Named Shamless by Laura Steven (my giveaway for this book just went live so I need to read this ASAP!)
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (I know... I can't believe that this is still on my TBR I thought I would have finished this series by now...)
- The Scavenging by Jevon Brown (This is my next Lokal is Lekker book and I cannot wait to get to this one!)
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary. E. Pearson (I read this book years ago and I never got to finish the trilogy. This time around, I decided to listen to the audiobooks instead. I am so excited for this!)
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton (I've been meaning to get to this series and figured that because it is such a short books, it would be perfect to read whilst I am on.a reading roll.)
- Breathing Water by S.R. Atkinson (this book has been a constant guest on my TBR. hopefully this week will be different!)
What are you reading this week?
Yours in Reading,