We are back for another reading plans post. There are definitely some repeats this week but I am determined to get to those ASAP.
As always, I'm going to talk about the books that I have to read first and then the books that I am in the mood for.
- Knowing Nichelle by Tinsley Sellers (I'm doing a blog tour for this book, keep your eye out for the post!)
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (I feel as if I've been reading this forever. I am no longer hoping to finish it. I will finish it)
- A Girl Named Shameless by Laura Steven (another one of those books that I feel as if they have been in my TBR for too long)
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco (I am currently listening to this on audiobook and loving it!)
- Breathing Water by S.R. Atkinson ( this is another one of those books that is no stranger to my TBR. Hopefully this week I'll be able to take it off my TBR)
- 'n Kat se Kans by (this is a small and quick illustrated cat fact book written in Afrikaans and I figured that it would be the perfect book to illustrate my crazy cat lady vibes that I am going for)
- The Scavenging by Jevon Brown (I am interviewing the author this week and would ideally like for this review to go up next week)
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton (I decided to participate in the BWFBookClub book for august!)
Wow *include a huge sigh* that's a list! There are definitely a few that I won't let myself waver on but I am definitely excited to get to these books!
What are you reading?
Yours in Reading,