We are back at it again with my reading plans for this week! I'm a little late to the party mainly because my exams have officially started and I may be on the more nervous side of things. But with that being said, I'm excited to jump into this post.
A small update in regards to what my plans were last week, I managed to read three books from my list and one random book. Overall, the week wasn't too bad but I could definitely tell that my mind wasn't into reading all of the books.
Now for this weeks plans:
Must Read Books
- Switchback by Danika Stone (I have yet to jump into this book due but I'm definitely starting off with it this week!)
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (I really enjoyed the first book and I cannot wait to jump back into this world)
- Draakasem by Jaco Jacobs (You might remember this from a previous Reading Plans. I think I am finally ready to jump into this book head first)
- Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James (This was on last weeks Mood Reads as well, hopefully I can get through it this week)
- The Lost Savior by Siobhan Davis (I received this book as an ARC and I feel absolutely terrible that I haven't gotten to it yet)
- Shadow Frost by Coco Ma ( A really good friend of mine read this book earlier this month and she enjoyed it. That automatically boosts this book to an immediate TBR book )
These are all of the books that I am hoping to get to this week. Is it ambitious? Definitely! But I have high hopes that I will get through them!
What are your plans for the week? Is there one book that you just have to get to?
Yours in Reading,