Hi everyone! We are back for another week of reading plans! Do you have any plans for this week? Any books that you simply must get to this week?
Usually, my reading plans are divided into two parts, the must read books (the books that I have to read within this week) and the mood reads (the books that as the title states, I am in the mood for). But this week, I decided that a lot fo the books that I am reading fall mostly under the mood read books category
Let's jump into my plans!
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff (I am currently participating in #NevernightbyMoonlight as well as in a buddy read for this book)
- Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (a friend of mine is currently reading this and I managed to convince her that we should buddy read this one. I am currently playing catch up:(....)
- Hexen's Cross & Hexen's Binding by J. Kowallis (the second book just released in this series. I need a small refreshers before diving in and hope to read both books this week)
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater (I am so close to the end of this audio book and cannot wait to see how this one ends)
- What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera (I need a little fluff to help with all the fantasy books I am reading. I am kind of using this as a pallet cleanser)
As always, there are a couple other books that I would also like to get to this week but these are on the definite pile.
Yours in Reading,